Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thomas's 9th Birthday

 September 11th is a special day to America,
 but on September 11th, 2004 at 5:36 a.m.,
 it became even more special to me. It was
 the day  I became a Mommy.  My first born
 child, a baby boy named Thomas made his
 appearance. He weighed 8 lbs 12 oz
 and was 23 inches long.

He was our pride and joy!


1st birthday
3 years old


5 years old and acting like a "Cross"

6 years
and today, he's so happy to be 9

Thomas wanted to meet his daddy for lunch so we drove {around an hour} just to eat lunch with him. Then I took the kids to sweet frog which Thomas loved. I bought him a few odd things at the Dollar Tree {a laser light, a whoopie cushion, and some silly spray}. He got most of his school work done yesterday so he could have today to play with Jeremiah, which he is doing now.

I can honestly say that Daniel and I have been blessed to call this little boy our own. He loves the Lord, and his a very giving, honest, and friendly person with a silly side to go with it. My prayer is that he has many many more birthday's just like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews